Home Inspection Services
Advanced Termite & Home Inspections
I am the trusted professional you can rely on for security and peace of mind. I take pride in my work so you can feel confident purchasing the largest investment of a lifetime!
What I offer my client. . .
- I am one of the few local inspectors licensed and qualified to provide both home and wood destroying insect reports, benefiting you by saving time and money.
- I personally take ample time needed to inspect each home meticulously. I get satisfaction in honestly disclosing to you what concerns there are with the home and finding hazards that may cause injury. I encourage you to join me on the inspection and I welcome questions along the way. I am also available anytime by phone or email for any additional consultation you may need.
- I provide detailed but easily read computer-generated reports. Color digital photos are included as a picture is worth a thousand words. All reports are delivered by email within 24 hours of the completed inspection. At your request, a printed copy of the report can also be provided.
- I make it easy...schedule inspections and pay by credit card or PayPal online. I also accept checks and cash.
- Full-service general pest control services.
Termite & Moisture Control Services
TERMIDOR - America’s #1 Termite Defense Product
Termites cause $5 billion worth of damage each year in the U.S. alone—damage not covered by most homeowners insurance. Perhaps you are already a part of that statistic. If not, it may only be a matter of time before you are. Effective termite control and prevention starts by asking a pest professional to treat your home with Termidor® termiticide/insecticide
Crawlspace ventilation, moisture barriers, Dehumidifiers, Sump pumps and much more.
Our Full Inspections include
- roof, vents, flashings, and trim
- gutters and downspouts
- skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations
- decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings
- eaves, soffit and fascia
- grading and drainage
- basement, foundation and crawlspace
- water penetration and foundation movement
- heating systems
- cooling systems
- main water shut-off valves
- water heating system
- interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- electrical service line and meter box
- main disconnect and service amperage
- electrical panels, breakers and fuses
- grounding and bonding
- GFCIs and AFCIs
- fireplace damper door and hearth
- insulation and ventilation
- garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
- and much more!